BlackBelt DataWipe for iPhones and iPads
Removes user data from iPhones and iPads
Evidential audit trail confirms identity of all wiped handsets
Data removed beyond realistic recovery using commercially available forensic toolsTested using Cellebrite and Oxygen forensic analysis tools on most popular smartphones with default manufacturer firmware.
When full wipe capability is not available due to the realities of the market, DataWipe for iPhone/iPad removes user visible data. It may be possible to recover limited residual data using appropriate forensic tools
Integrates as part of an industrial process to enable optimum performance
Traditional data removal methods are inefficient, insecure and often unnecessarily costly.
BlackBelt DataWipe added value
- Reduces operational overheads by up to 75%
- Protects customer data to reduce risk of fraud, or worse
- Safeguards brand reputation
- Ensures evidential audit trail
- Removes potential for human error
- Integrates with internal backend systems to augment operational analysis and process optimisation
DataWipe - Summary
DataWipe for non-iPhones
White Paper - Wiping Data on Mobile Handsets
For more information call Kim on 01695 711246 or complete our enquiry form and we’ll return your call as soon as possible.